"We look to a time when safe drivers are the norm; risk prevention behaviors are employed, and traffic safety is a core societal value."
The mission of the Association will be accomplished through five core goals and objectives. These include:
- Promote and foster professional leadership in traffic safety education.
- In collaboration with other key traffic safety partners, promote a national research agenda based on a scientist/practitioner model of traffic safety that results in best practices for teen drivers and ultimately all drivers.
- Provide and streamline access to driver and traffic safety information.
- Employ persuasive communications to the general public and partners in order to promote the vision and mission of the Association.
- Collaborate with influencers of traffic safety.