National Driver Education Administrative Standards
Administrative Standards developed by a coalition of driver education stakeholders with funding by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA). For more from NHTSA on driver education, visit www.NHTSA.gov and follow link to Teen Drivers:... then to GDL, Driver Education.
NHTSA Publishes 2012 Driver Education Toolkit
It's here! It's here!
Many states have received the 2012 Driver Education Toolkit by mail and are just taking their first look at what it has to offer.
The toolkit includes:
- Novice Teen Driver Education and Training Administrative Standards
- Highway Traffic Safety Guidline #4 Driver Education
- National Overview of Driver Education Report
- Overview of Non-Traditional Driver Education Programs Report
- Eight (8) facts sheets focusing on specific risk management topics
- Seven (7) "Traffic Tech" articles
If you have not received your toolkit yet, it still may be in the mail. If you do not receive one but would like one, please visit: www.nhtsa.gov/DriverEducationProgram